How to crack the Azure AZ-900 exam in 7 days – Part 1 (Understand cloud concepts (15-20%))
SyllabusClick here for Syllabus
- Describe the differences between public, private and hybrid cloud models
- Describe public cloud describe private cloud
- Describe hybrid cloud
- Compare and contrast the three different cloud models
Public versus Private versus Hybrid
Public Cloud :- Azure is a public Cloud provider.
- PAY-GO Model (Pay-as-you-Go). Reasonable pricing
- High scalability/agility
- No Hardware maintenance required.
- Can not manage hardware as per personal requirement
- Do not apply project-specific security
Private cloud:- You create a cloud environment in your own datacentre.
- Keep any project-specific configuration
- Control over security
- Initial CapEx costs
- Need Expert to maintain hardware and software.
Hybrid Cloud:– Combines public and private clouds
- use out-of-date hardware or operating system.
- Flexibility to run locally versus cloud
- more expensive
- More complicated to set up and manage.